Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Again, Again, Again...

I have not reminded folks about the world famous " Rachel Rule" in a while.

Part of it is, I have not twisted off and cussed out anyone in recent days. Perhaps I need to. ( Shannon and I are both convinced that St. Peter used the " F" word on a regular basis. I was just his nature. If Peter did it, why not us?)

I keep looking at the time that the Texas Leg. wasted this year while in their 140 day session, and I might need to write what they were doing in those days instead of taking care of the state's business.

But, that is not the purpose of this particular blog.

I am going to write things here that will upset you. I will write things you will not agree with. I will use bad language.

If you think you'll get upset, do not read this blog.

And BTW...ladies, if you post a photo of yourself on Facebook and you look good, I am going to tell you....I may ask " Who's the cutie?" or Who's the babe?"

You see for 30 years in the school 'bidness' I could not say anything to girls or even female teachers about how nice they looked. Just couldn't....the best I could do was on prom night stating " Man, you clean up good."

So, if you think you might get upset by me commenting on a photo, just un-friend me now.

No comments:

Post a Comment