Thursday, June 25, 2015

Man, I Am a Little Sick for Your Letters

And many of you, I seriously appreciate your support and your mail. ( But others...)

It seems there are more people out there who think only whites or other races are the only ones who will go to heaven.

Some might as well be in 1930s Nazi Germany as they believe that most of heaven will be made up with only blondes with blue eyes.
Shades of Nuremberg.

Man, I am a little shocked. After the first message I received I assumed it was pretty much an isolated incident.

Nope, it ain't.

I received other messages agreeing with the post....( You do know I almost had a Korean DIL? And if I would have had grandkids there I would have loved them like they were the only grandkids ever invented and spoiled them rotten?)

It is sort of spooky.

I have/had, not sure now, blog in the works about grace and works. The messages I have received have fit right into the possible future post.

You know, I am started to wonder if my time on the blog is worth it? I could be doing something else.

It's been a rough week folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment