Tuesday, June 30, 2015

I Seriously Didn't Teach You People a Damn Thing....

Nuthin'

Not a frickin' thing...

I put all that effort into the damn class....and here we go...

All you were thinking about in high school was ( well many of you) getting drunk this weekend...and getting laid.

People are all upset about the Oklahoma Supreme Court making the state take down the Ten Commandments in front of the Capitol in OKC...

Folks, this is nothing new.

The courts have made state, cities, counties take down religious symbols for almost 50 years now. This is just new to many of you...and these things will happen several more times in your lifetime.

( In truth, I had a hard time remembering the court cases involved and I taught the case law for years.)

But don't get upset, this ONLY is in Oklahoma and involves only Oklahoma law. Trust me, it's Oklahoma...it's not like it's a real state...

1 comment:

  1. I've been telling people for years. But NO ONE IS LISTENING........BETTER BE PRAYING!!!!! I'LL PRAY FOR THOSE WHO DON'T BELIEVE, TOO

    ReplyDelete