Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Last Night's Blog......" Evadale "

I knew I should have stayed up and umpired last night's blog.

It turned into name calling and finger pointing.....fast.

I should have deleted the whole damn thing, before I retired for the evening, but I didn't.

The Facebook post has been deleted. ( If you want to read it, I left it on the blog.)

I often write these blogs to make people think. I ran into a valedictorian from BHS a short time ago who figured out exactly what I was doing on the blog.

Often I take sides I don't agree with, sometimes I do, ( you got to figure out which one, I ain't telling) just to get you thinking.

And last's night blog was written neutral. ( I'd hate to see the mail/comments if I'd taken one side or the other.)

Look, this is America. We don't go to the same church. We do not all vote for the same candidates. We don't all eat meat.

Debating these topics are good. Trouble is, you need to learn where to not cross the line....you see when you cross that line, you've lost the debate. You're not changing anyone's mind at that point. You're only making people mad.

No comments:

Post a Comment