Saturday, May 4, 2013

I Hate Kirbyville

Well, not really. I just have a disagreement with the school system.

The school is in the process of early voting for their bond. They are wanting a new weight room, fix their old gym, make new parking lots, new HS offices, and add some classrooms...for a district that went from 3A to 2A in the last census.

I may have been a little more positive towards the bond, but some asshole(s) affiliated with Kirbyville ISD got us kicked off our last radio station. They couldn't handle political dissent. If you can't do that, it makes me wonder what "Nixonian Dirty Tricks" they are willing to do?

We've heard rumors of employees being threatened to be in favor of the bond, we wonder why the bond vote is on school district property rather than at a neutral site?

Look, I am generally not a friend of administrators.( There are some I like.) I often wonder why they are in the school business. If they really like kids, they would have stayed in the classroom like I did....

Kirbyville, I would vote "No."

No comments:

Post a Comment