Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Three Girls in Cleveland

So, if you have not heard, three young women were released from a kidnapper in Cleveland, OH. They were held captive for over 10 years.

I assume that the kidnapper used the girls along with his brothers for some sort of sex slaves.

The kidnapper was a school bus driver in Cleveland.

I've been around schools all my life. Since I retired is the longest I have not been in a school. ( My Mother took me to workdays before I was in school, I remember that vividly.) I am going to make some school people upset with this next comment.

There are some fucked up people in the schools. I am amazed at the number of people in this area that are caught trying to fuck, or actually screwing their students. This happens at public, private, and parochial schools. It isn't just public schools.

I really wonder about the schools sometimes. I worked with some really fucked up people and the school knew, and did nothing......

I just do not know....



3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the sad thing about what you wrote is it is true. At our high-school, one of our coaches just up and disappeared from one school year to the nest. Both of my children told me that he was caught having sex with one of the female students at our school. Was it on the news?? Was it in the paper?? Did the school admit to the wrong doing of the teacher to the parents and let them know that things would be different??
    NONE OF THESE HAPPENED. In fact, because of who the person was, the school just let them go and pushed it under the rug like nothing like that happens at our schools. It is sad that with as MANY ADULTS there are out there, some ADULTS want to take advantage of the CHILDREN they are supposed to protect. Especially TEACHERS who should know better. They are supposed to mentor to kids and help make them better people. Those who take advantage of the kids don't know what they are doing bc years down the line, they aren't the one who will suffer. It will be the KIDS, who are now ADULTS and know better, that will suffer the most. PRAYING FOR US ALL!!!!

    ReplyDelete