Saturday, May 4, 2013

Tim Tebow to WWE Wrestling???

So, the rumor now is that Tim Tebow could go to the WWE Wrestling business....( Or Rasslin' as I prefer to call it.)

Why the heck not? If he doesn't catch on with a NFL or CFL team what are his other options?  ( If he doesn't switch to either H-back or Tight End as I have suggested in the past.)

He has two.

1. Go on the lecture tour. It's what I would do if I were famous. Make money while you can.

2. Go into another form of entertainment. I don't see him as a very good 'actor" and Hollywood I doubt wants him, so go into rasslin'. There's big money in it. Trouble is, rasslin' might be harder on the body than the NFL. Just look at the injuries Mick Foley has had. 

I wouldn't be shocked if we see Tebow on a WWE Pay-Per-View coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment