Friday, May 3, 2013

Response to Viewers

Let me explain this once again........

I know the blog, the radio show upsets some people. I understand this. I know people get pissed off. I know people now hate me. I'm not trying to win friends here.

Look, when I started the blog there would be time in which I would tell people stuff they didn't want to hear. I try to tell it the way I see it. I try to say things people think, but they can't.

There are bridges I have burned. There are people who have written unflattering essays about me on FB. There are people who look the other way when they now see me in a store whereas in the past they were happy to see me.

Some of these people I have gone out on a limb to help in the past......gee, thanks.....actually I am glad to know how you really are...

Sometimes I wonder if it is worth it and in the end, I say, "Yes it is."

The radio station is another world. I am amazed at some of the letters we get both pro and con....Jay received an email this past week that started " Dear Asshole."  At that point you realize, we are hitting a nerve...good....

I know some people are upset because I openly tell people I carry a pistol, and I recently switched from a .38 special to a 44 special....Seriously, do you have to ask why? ( BTW: I love wheelguns, don't try to tell me to switch to some 1911 or a some boring Glock...puke.)

Am I going to change my blog? No?

If you do not like the blog, don't read it, if you want, un-friend me on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment