Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Sex...Aliens......Witches?

So, I asked Monday for possible "hot topics" to write about. There is just so much going on in Jasper, Orange, Newton, Hardin, etc. Counties I can cover....

I was suggested sex......Yes, I am all for it....Most guys I know are.....

Aliens??? Are there people on other planets? Probably. Are they here? I do not know.....

So what are UFOs? A lot are government experiments. The CIA, USAF, USN has stuff we don't know about as of yet....that entire Area 51 stuff......The other UFOs......Well, let me put it this way, if the government reveals there are UFOs, I will discuss, on this blog, what I really think they are....and at that point, it'll either "click" for you, or you'll think that I have finally "lost my damn mind."

I know some witches....they are evil, spiteful, women....wait, wait.....Was that with a "W" or a "B?"


No comments:

Post a Comment