Friday, March 15, 2013

Come on, Poppa Needs a New Pair of Shoes!!!

Well, stopped in Kirbyville last night on the way to the radio show ( I know, I know ) and I noticed at the store that the Powerball is now up to $212 million dollars. 

I will buy a couple of tickets tonight....I know that there are a couple of people I need to hire.

Bunky is out of a job, I'll hire him to be my driver and wash the cars ever day. ( I'll make him grow his hair out, just to see what it looks like.)....Paw needs a job doing something.....I can hire the Troll to cook.I'll get her a chef's hat to make her look taller.The tallest chef's hat made....

Then, bring back cotton to Northeast Texas and farm until I go broke and then the government will bail me out....( Ain't been cotton on the family farm since the 1940s...not sure with soil depletion it can even be done....)

No comments:

Post a Comment