Monday, March 18, 2013

I call B.S. Buna ISD

I take a look for any new information on the proposed school bond and as I see a survey. 

Yes, it one of those polls that isn't scientific and if they use it to actually make a decision on what they are going to build, and if they are going to build, with this poll, I am sorry, but they are full of shit.

The way the poll is set up, anyone could take the poll. Some pud-pull in Juneau , Alaska or a beat-root in Bangor, Maine, someone in the Evadale or Kirbyville ISDs could have taken it...

Hell, the ballot box could be "stuffed" the way the paper survey is set up....

If you want to do an actual poll, of what the people in the community want in their school, there is a scientific polling method of people who actually live within the school district. What you have set up online can be manipulated so easily, it is not even funny.....and they want the taxpayers to think this is serious.

I remember a survey like this within the Buna ISD in which of one of the campuses had more votes than people working on that campus...many more...it used the same system for this survey.

Once again, I call B.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment