Friday, March 22, 2013

Is There That Many People Doped Up?

So, as many of you know it a stretch of dates in which I visit several doctors, and it wasn't 30 minutes when I receive a call from a doctor's office I visit on Weds., asking if I had done my blood work for the visit  or course, I hadn't and the lady said, you need to get it done today at "XYZ" lab.

I drive to town and the there are people literally standing in line at the lab. I go and sign in and start my wait....and it was quite a wait, 2 hours and 18 minutes.

It seems it was drug test day. Not sure for who. Probation Office? Parole Office? Businesses? ( Couldn't tell, some people were dressed well, some were dressed like thugs.) I was the only one there for a blood and urine test....and they almost made me take the drug exam before they read my chart.

Makes you wonder just how many people are using narcotics in this country.

No comments:

Post a Comment