Thursday, March 28, 2013

Yesterday

I am one who loves a political and religious discussion as much as the next person, but yesterday, well, we got out of control.

Stuff like this is part of the reason why I thought about shutting down the blog a couple of weeks ago. Personal attacks, are expected, but when you go off on each other over something I have written, well, it is a bit upsetting....107 comments yesterday, and while I expect some disagreement, I once again don't want people to become vicious.

Mitch teased me yesterday about causing so much animosity on Facebook, and in reality he was right. I went back about 6-8 times almost deleting the Facebook post and the blog.

Once again, the blog is to get people to think. It's not to get people up in arms over a subject.

Please, be civil. I know many of you have strong opinions about stuff, but don't lose your temper.

I'm having to put that damn teacher hat on again.....

No comments:

Post a Comment