Thursday, March 28, 2013

Going to Make One of You Really Mad

I received an essay on polygamy yesterday.....and before you get all mad and throw stuff, the email was from a female....she was all for it...equal rights, all that other stuff.

I was literally shocked when I read it. All I could think of was how in this world would that work? They didn't comment on the blog from yesterday, so you can eliminate them from possible essay submitter.

All I could think of was ...What would you do if ALL of the guys you were married to were interested that day?  Who and how would you decide who to have kids with? What would you do, there has to be some sort of male jealousy?

The only thing I could think of was it would turn into some sort of Bizarro World gangbang every night.

Maybe I actually am too naive? Maybe I actually have lived too long? Perhaps it is time for me top move to the Farm in NE Texas and become some sort of hermit???

No comments:

Post a Comment