Wednesday, March 27, 2013

If Gays Are Allowed to Marry, What's Next?

I was asked if the Supreme Court of the United States allows gay and lesbians to marry, what is next?
To my surprise, I got to thinking about this last night in bed, staring at the ceiling?

- Will there be a state that will allow polygamy or bigamy to exist? The only one who might let this happen is Utah, and I doubt the Mormon Church would allow this to come back. The Mormons are a pretty conservative mainstream bunch and I can't dream of them passing a state law to go back to having more than 1 wife....who in their right mind would want more than one in this day and age? I know of all the things I am going to discuss it is the most Biblical as Solomon had 700 wives and David had 8....trouble is if you let men have more than one wife, you'll have to let women have more than one husband....It'll be like the swingers group up in S. Jasper County. ( I'll need to write a blog on that....won't I...)

- Will Pedophilia be legalized? No shape, no way, no how....If you are wanting to marry an 11 year old you need to be taken out the back and shot.

- Will you be able to marry a dog or cat or donkey or a goat....once again, no. You can't really know if a dog or a monkey wants to be married or not, and anyone who is practicing bestiality also need to be taken into the back and shot too....then again, I had a professor at Lamar who was in favor of bestiality. He's dead now and I am pretty sure he went to hell.

- The one in the future and it just blew my mind thinking about it is having a robot as a mate....I won't live to see it, but there will be robots in the future so human like,  you will not be able to tell the difference. This is an ethical question I do not want to live see answered....

No comments:

Post a Comment