Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Boston

You knew this was going to happen again here in America. I am surprised it took this long. Since 9/11 we have been waiting for this to happen. I am shocked to read this morning that 25-30 people have lost a limb. 

The question now turns to who?

I have so many questions now and I wonder if we'll ever get all of the answers. Say what you want, and I hate to go there....do you really trust the US Government in the investigation?

Then there are the 3 major news cable stations.....Last night as I watched, CNN, and MSNBC were pushing the idea of a home-grown " Right-wing" domestic terrorist........Fox News was pushing for foreign terrorists.

The street that the explosion took place has a huge amount of private cc cameras. If either the FBI or Boston PD doesn't find something from these cameras, there is something wrong....For me, that's the key in the investigation.

At this point, we all need to keep in our prayers all of the victims and their families.


No comments:

Post a Comment