Saturday, April 13, 2013

Tonight

This will be the last time I ever write a post on the prom. The last few people I have taught ( That little group of Sophomores I had in the 4th period W. History class.) graduate next month....

Seniors, tonight is the last big party at the high school.  Enjoy it. The real world starts in about two months.

My concern is after the prom. There are choices to make.

Some of you will drink, some of you may indulge in narcotics. If you do, please, please.....please, stay in one spot. Don't drive.....and don't get into a car with someone who has been drinking...

There is nothing worse for a teacher to attend a funeral or a visitation of a student who has lost their life. You are this close to graduation....make sure you walk across that stage.

Young ladies, you will look fantastic tonight. You will look amazing. Just because you look, and feel good, don't make the wrong choice with Mr. Wrong. ( I know some of you are dating a boy for the first time this evening.)

Remember ladies, it is your choice.

Have a good time this evening.....I hope you get to go to a fantastic restaurant. ( We went to Patrizi's and I had the grilled flounder.) and I hope you don't want the evening to ever end.....

No comments:

Post a Comment