Monday, April 29, 2013

Selling Guns

I didn't mention before, but I have been selling some of my guns. Basically trading one model for another.....including, my 1911 .45. I am shocked I sold the 1911, and then again, maybe not....Who knows, the Bear Gun ( Ruger 454 Casull Alaskan ) might be next....I've been shocked at what they are going for now.

For some reason I am in a "wheel-gun" mode. I don't know, I have always been a revolver fan. ( Then again, I wear hats and sometimes clothes like guys in the old days. ) I found a Charter Arms .44 special  Bulldog  Pug I couldn't pass up at the Houston Gun Show and I had to have it.( The round coming out of one is the size of a '57 Oldsmobile.)....Put some 246 grain shells in it and there is nothing better than having your wrist come out of socket after firing it.....One of these days I'll explain why I now carry a .44 instead of a .38.....





No comments:

Post a Comment