Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Reflections on Boston

Over the last week and a half, I have been so bombarded with thoughts, ideas, images from Boston, I am really having a hard time trying to decide what I believe in the entire situation.

I have yet seen a film or picture of the brothers actually putting their backpacks down at the site.

I have yet seen a cc tape from the second bomb site.

I still have a hard time thinking that they acted alone. I am afraid that they had help from someone. Who? I have thoughts there and will probably write about it later.

I was upset when Boston PD ordered innocent people at gunpoint to leave their homes. Sorry, I still believe in the 4th Amend to the Constitution....I would have been dead either from the two brothers( if they had tried to come in my house.)  or the BPD killing me trying to come in without a warrant.

I am still upset that we had a discussion about giving Miranda to the younger brother after he was arrested. We start to give up Constitutional Rights, in the name of safety, it is all over in this nation.  You could be next on something as simple as a traffic ticket. It's a slippery slope.




No comments:

Post a Comment