Friday, April 5, 2013

Swinging

Many of you may have heard the radio show last night, so you know, I am already stirred up on this topic.

A few weeks ago, I made a comment that I was going to write a blog on swinging, but my source was well, shaky at best. In typical fashion, if you wait long enough, the source was confirmed. In a big way.

To my surprise there is a pretty big group of people who are swapping wives in Jasper County. Now, I am a pretty libertarian person in my personal life, but when you screw Friday and Saturday night someone else 's wive(s) and then get up the next morning and go to church, well, I am going to call you on it.

Come on man, do you think that going to church on Sunday is going to clean up what you did this last week, so you can do it again this coming week? And my understand is, some of these ministers out there know and are not preaching on the subject. ( Preachers don't have to name names, just call down the sin.) We are more concerned with the offering plate...sorry, but it is true...

I am still in a bit of a shock from what I learned this week....

No comments:

Post a Comment