Monday, April 22, 2013

Going to School?

I have not been really positive or friendly to the Buna ISD since I retired. I really have not. You know it, and I know it....that said, I am pretty confident that the situation they find themselves in today, they have under control.

Someone was asking on Facebook earlier this week if they were sending their kids to class this week and there was some hesitation by a couple of folks.....The answer I have to the question is this...I would go to school this week and and I would send my child. ( What you do is your decision however. You have to look into your heart and make the call.)

My only suggestion is when they catch the person, that person is punished and doesn't just receive a slap on the wrist, as often happens.....




No comments:

Post a Comment