Friday, April 19, 2013

Chechen Bombers

I do not know enough about the bombers to make a an educated attempt to explain why they did what they did....I wonder, I honestly wonder....and sad part is, we may never know what really happened.

Do I blame Muslims? Yes and No.

Yes, there are extremists of all groups. They see us as followers of Christ in many cases as the enemy.

No, I lived next door to an man and his family from Iran. We fought and argued over religion and at first I thought he hated me, but one day he grabbed me by my shoulders, gave me a huge hug and said..." Kerry, I so love our talks about religion."  This is a man, I helped dig out his sewer, and later he helped me paint my house....( He loved Taco Bell. Thought it was the greatest invention to mankind.....4 soft tacos and a Pepsi and he would smile all afternoon. )

Folks, I do not know what to tell you, I am on a wait and see like the rest of you....

No comments:

Post a Comment