Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Go Ahead Buna Alumni, Pat Yourself....

From time to time I make my presence known in Buna.

Tractor Supply, New Family Dollar, Pizza Hut...What happened to Burger King? Good thing I retired, I couldn't "DO" breakfast. ( #1 with bacon, hash browns, coffee)

Today was one of those days.

And I was pleased to run into a few of my former students At everyone of my stops in town. ( I made four)

Once again, I am, as I always say, am glad to see every one of you....

But the big thing is, I am so very proud to see how well you are doing.

As I have said, I know there are bumps in the road from time to time, but you know, you all have figured out how to rectify and overcome your obstacles.

So, once again, pat yourself on the back.....you're doing good.

No comments:

Post a Comment