Tuesday, July 7, 2015

KFC

I can't remember the last time I have eaten at KFC.

I can't tell you the nearest KFC restaurant.

At one time Kentucky Fried Chicken was THE fried chicken chain in America.

When KFC was started, Col. Harland Sanders was the spokesman for the chain. Yes, he dressed in white seersucker suits, yes he had a goatee...it was Col. Sanders who started KFC, it was his 11 herbs and spices recipe.

KFC has brought back Col. Sanders, well an actor playing him...

But that is where the similarities end. Col. Sanders was very dignified. Very much the gentleman, and professed his Christian belief.

The nitwit that is now portraying Col Sanders is just that, a nitwit. It is so silly, so stupid it makes me want to never go to KFC. ( Like I was going anyway.)

Is it just me, but does the new Col. Sanders look like a guy you'd want to keep your children away from?

No comments:

Post a Comment