Monday, July 6, 2015

Hey! I Am Back!

Good not to have to write a blog everyday....and I really actually sort of missed it.

Have several topics to discuss in future blogs....

However...if you are a former student of mine, worked with me, whatever...please give me a heads up on a possible recommendation.

I am more than glad to write letters or answer questionares or phone calls, or whatever to help you get a job, get you into a school, keep you from getting kicked out of a school, write a letter to a judge to keep you out of jail...seriously, happy to do it.

However, if it is something I can't foresee coming, give me a heads up. ( Had a phone call this morning, so odd, so strange, I can't tell you, and at first I thought they pulling a prank....but It wasn't.)

I actually like 99.9999% of you and I don't hate that .0001% of you enough to give you a bad recommendation.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment