Friday, July 24, 2015

Other People Who Need to Go to Hell....

So Aetna called today. Aetna is my health insurance provider through TRS-Care. And I am paying a pretty penny each month for the insurance.

They wanted me to speak to a nurse about healthy lifestyles.....and I decided to give it a try.

After a long discussion, I told the lady I had lost 130lbs., in the last two years.

Guess what, the idiot lady suggested I needed to lose another 40-50 lbs.

I told her I would weigh about 120-130 lbs. And she said " that would be an ideal weight."

I hung up on her.

Literally to lose to that I would have to stop eating, and walk 10 miles a day. I am looking at 60 years old. You know, I thought about losing down to a welterweight size just to see if I could do it, but you know, the last 20 lbs I lost were the hardest. It was like my body said " enough."

I already had no butt. Seriously, no fat on my rear. I have a hard time sitting in certain chairs. 130lbs? I would look like a death camp survivor who could never sit down.

120 lbs? Screw you Aetna.

No comments:

Post a Comment