Tuesday, July 14, 2015

If I Hear This Again....

I was looking at a friend of mine's Facebook post and he was asked where their child was going to college this Fall...and he replied, " just Lamar."

Dammit, I swear, if I hear that again....

Lamar folks is a pretty darn good university....oh I know those of us who went there make fun of the place, " Pecker Tech." And the " Harvard on the Neches." But you know, you can get a pretty darn good education there...

It wasn't until I went off to grad school in Ft. Worth that I realized that Lamar turns out a pretty good product.

I was just as bright and did better in many cases than those Univ. Of Texas, Texas A&M, Baylor, LSU, OU, etc grads.

Look folks, people who go to law school or medical school from Lamar do just as well as everyone else.

So, be proud of your LU education. Stop being so pessimistic...if it was so bad, why are all of those foreign students working on degrees out there?

No comments:

Post a Comment