Thursday, July 16, 2015

That One "Person"

So, this is the third time someone has tried to be me on Facebook.

It is either some idiot in Russia or China trying to be me for some nefarious reason.....or it is someone who knows me.

Probably an ex-student.

Listen ass-clown. I don't know what I have done to you. Don't know if you think it is cute or funny or your mother dressed you funny as a child....

Or you think I treated you badly in school.

I treated EVERYONE badly in school. I tried to be fair in that area.

Sure, I am friends with ex-students now, but, they are grown people now. Hell, I think some of them are now older than me maturity wise. ( I have regressed. I can be silly now. I couldn't for over thirty long years. I can be a " guy" again....I can also be more sentimental.)

Are you upset because you don't have my cell number? Well, you ain't getting it now....

So, next time you want to be " me" well, just don't....

No comments:

Post a Comment