Monday, August 17, 2015

Bigfoot! In Sabine River Bottom?

Not OUR Sabine River bottom, however, who knows what's running around in the bottoms of Newton County.

This story is out of Panola County, North of here.

Story is a hunter sees a Bigfoot creature kill a full grown hog. The hunter is in a stand with a rifle, and doesn't shoot the creature.

Now, for years, I have heard stories, legends of a man like creature living in Deep East Texas.

There is supposedly one or two near our family farm in Northeast Texas. There are scary stories told by the old timers, and I'll be honest, there are areas I won't go to on our farm on foot without a firearm. ( not just bigfoots, but bobcats, coyotes, and other critters that also walk on two legs. Espcially during deer season...)

I have family members who swear they have seen a creature when they were traveling in Arkansas, and in Arkansas, who knows what it was. ( these are not family members to make stuff up....they saw something, don't know what, but it spooked them.)

All I know is, I don't go outside much without a shirt on....





No comments:

Post a Comment