Thursday, August 6, 2015

Excited! Or Maybe Not?

So, I know some of you are all excited about the two, yes, two Republican debates later today.

One at 4pm with the " also rans" in the GOP including former Texas Governor Rick Perry, and actually, this is the bunch you may need to watch, they are so desperate, they might say anything.

And the " Group of 10" front runners who are all hoping to get their message out there for the populous. This debate is at 8pm.

Both are on Fox News.

I may or may not watch. It is months before the first primary. Months.

This ain't my first rodeo.

The highlights will be all on tomorrow's news....and C-SPAN will replay it 30 times if I really want to see it.

As an old German general once said, "I'm too old a bunny to get excited about this...."

No comments:

Post a Comment