Monday, August 3, 2015

It's Me...Still....

I went to Nannie Faye's funeral this morning, and well, not everyone recognized me.

It is one of two things...either you've gotten too damn highfalutin to speak to me, and that's okay...fuck you and the clap dripping jackass you rode in on.....or...

I am a third smaller and don't look like well, the old me. ( That's what I really think.)

I was told today that I didn't " Sound like Mr. Thomas."

That's probably true. The combination of weight loss has probably changed my voice....plus, I no longer project like I did in the class...I have not taught, well, coming up on starting 5 years.

But, don't be shy. I will be more and glad to see you. Won't bore you with stories, won't remind you of what you did in school....unless you bring it up...

BTW- This morning, it was good to see many of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment