Thursday, August 13, 2015

I Can't Figure It OUT....

I am telling you the U.S., heck, the world's economy is not in good shape.

Sure, the Dow is up a little today, but everything else is pretty much down. ( Including the long term U.S. Stock Market.)

Then I look at oil and it is down $1.20 to $ 42 a barrel. It may go below $ 42 by the close of market. CNBC and Fox Business both keep flashing the oil price, FBN has it big on its' channel. ( and here's a questionable new item, gasoline prices in the Upper Midwest have risen due to a processing plant problem in that region....and the plant is owned by BP.....huh? Makes you wonder?)

China is in bad shape, Brazil is in bad shape, Argentina is in bad shape....

And the thing is, most economic news is bad...

Folks, it is concerning.

Oil is now below $42....

I am thinking about putting my money in mayonnaise jars and bury them under the pit bull's house....

No comments:

Post a Comment