Friday, August 14, 2015

You Know, Sometimes I Hate You People....

Actually, I don't ...however.

You know, it's hard to keep on my weight maintenance program reading Facebook.

Chocolate cakes....Turtle Chocolate cakes.....

14 types of coconut pie.

19 kinds of Nanner pudding.

Ev Hatch posted a crab pie that looks like 2900 calories a slice.

And those of you who post the photos of the 22 cows you are barbecueing for supper.

( Speaking of calories, did you see that JJ Watt eats 9000 calories a day To maintain his weight? )

And today, someone who knows I love pecan pie, sent me an article about M&Ms coming out with pecan pie flavored M&Ms for the Fall.

Sometimes I hate you folks...

http://www.ajc.com/news/lifestyles/food-cooking/mms-releases-new-fall-flavor-pecan-pie/nnKKW/

No comments:

Post a Comment