Tuesday, August 4, 2015

What on Earth Happened?????

Man, is it just me, but is Summer blowing by or what?

Next week, teachers start back with that insipid in-service.( seriously, WTH can they tell a teacher with ten or more years experience? And if you want the answer, it's nothing...or if it's some they must know, it shouldn't take over thirty damn minutes.)

( I tell you what shocks me, I start being retired for my fifth school year....and the farther I get away from it, the more I go, " damn, I did the right thing."...school was killing me. Seriously. I am in the best shape in years.)

The kids go back to school.... In less than three weeks.

Football practice has started for high school. The NFL teams are all in training. The first pro pre-season game is Saturday. Yes, this Saturday.

I know it will be 100F later this week.....but Summer is starting to wind down....

No comments:

Post a Comment