Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Man, How Much Would You Give Me To Do This???

Today is supposed to be the so-called " General Assembly" at the Buna ISD.

I am tempted to go there for the morning assembly, dress to the nines, coat, bow-tie, penny loafers, dress very prep, and do one of the following three things...

- Go to the morning meeting, fix myself a cup of coffee, grab a couple of doughnuts and leave.

- Go the meeting, get the coffee and doughnuts, and go over and kiss Mrs. Darling....smack on the mouth...and leave...

- Go to the meeting, get the coffee and doughnuts and as I leave, shoot the finger at people I don't care for....

Trouble is I have been out so long 1/2 the faculty and staff won't know who I am, and with the weight loss, a bunch of old timers might not know me either...

I go a doctor's appointment this morning, so it won't happen.

Might be for the best. I don't feel like a free ride in the back of a sheriff's car to Jasper.

No comments:

Post a Comment