Monday, August 3, 2015

Topless Wimmens.....

Well, I debated writing on this, and I got a really ugly letter this weekend from someone, so I figured, "well, I'm already in trouble....."

So, in Canada, specifically, in the province of Ontario, there was a huge rally of topless women who want to protest three women bicycle riders who were stopped by the police, well for riding their bikes, without shirt....or under attire on.

Hundreds of women turned out.

And like an idiot, I go to a actual news source to read the story. ( okay, while I read about 200 news stories a day, this one peaked by curiosity.) And sure enough, the site had topless wimmens. And they were not ugly wimmens. Anything to drive clicks for advertisers.

It turns out the women bicycle riders were cute.

The trouble is, since 1996 it has been legal for wimmens in Ontario to go around topless.

The cop, just played ignorance of the law......yes sir, he was just wanting to look at some breasteses.

I know, technically in Texas, wimmens can go topless, and down at " The Zoo" and in spots on the lakes near Austin, there were ladies going without tops.

Trouble is, teenage boys, hell, 50 something year old mens can't handle it.

No comments:

Post a Comment